Click here to see if you bank with an SBA lender.
Click here to see if you’re eligible for a loan.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) provides small businesses with funds up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay mortgage, rent and utilities.
- For more information regarding PPP, click here.
- To apply for PPP, click here.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Loan Advancement (EIDL): This loan will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiences temporary difficulties.
- For more information on EIDL, click here.
- To apply for EIDL, click here.
SBA Bridge Loan: allows small businesses who currently have a relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- For more information on the SBA Bridge Loan, click here.
- To apply for the SBA Bridge Loan, click here.
Filing for Unemployment in Florida:
To print a paper copy, click here. Then mail it in to the address listed below.
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity PO Box 5350 Tallahassee, FL 32314-5350
To file your unemployment application online, click here.
For FAQ’s regarding unemployment, click here.
Below is information to help tax payers, businesses & others affected by the Coronavirus.
- The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service launched the Employee Retention Credit, designed to encourage businesses to keep employees on their payroll. To learn more, click here.
- Click here for instructions on how to apply for advanced payment of employer credits.
- Click here to fill out the actual form.
*** Please note: if you claim this credit, you will/may not be eligible for other relief items, such as the Paycheck Protection Program Loan (which could have a significant portion turned into a grant.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act:
Requires certain employers to provide employees and their families with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
- For more information regarding FFCRA, click here.
- Click here for FAQ’s regarding the FFCRA.
Protecting your Practice:
Below are different resources for creating a safe environment for your employees and patients.
- Click here for guidance on how to prepare your workplaces for COVID-19
- To create a COVID-19 Custom Flyer, click here
- Employers are required to post this notice where it can be viewed by both your patients and employees.